SOCIAL MEDIA

6/1/10

Etched Crosses In HOPE Treasury

Thank you to http://www.makingcents.etsy.com/ for including my etched crosses in this beautiful treasury.  What an honor to be included alongside these talented artists:

Etsy Treasury 6-1-10 HOPE

 Thank you so much!
Diane said...

And, they look so beautiful there!

mairedodd said...

what a beautiful treasury... i hadn't been on blogger because of illness - i missed 'butterfly gardens' - wow, molly - that set is just gorgeous! your etching has to be some of the most lovely there is... really...

Radu Prisacaru – UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer said...

I’ve just subscribed to your RSS feed. I love your content. I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

alice from Alice's Beads and Baubles said...

I love reading your inspirational posts. What a beautiful Christian woman you are. God has given you a special calling- Thanks for walking in that calling. Alice from Alice's Beads and Baubles