SOCIAL MEDIA

2/25/11

Catching Up With Bead Trends

Wow - I have been really behind in my blogging lately!  As February comes to a close, I want to share the beautiful February issue of Bead Trends (better late than never!):

February Bead Trends_1

This issue is truly a full of eye candy!  The Designer Highlight features Lisa Suver and her beautiful wire wrapped intricate jewelry.  I've also got a necklace in this issue:

February Bead Trends_2 
Thank you, Bead Trends, for including my "Song of My Heart" necklace - I am honored!  If you haven't already, get out and pick up this gorgeous issue!
CraftyHope said...

I'd LOVE to pick up a copy but have yet to find it in any of the usual bookstore I haunt. Maybe eventually!

The necklace is gorgeous!

Holly said...

I saw this at the bookstore earlier in the month and snapped it up! It's a beautiful issue :) And congrats for having your necklace in it!