SOCIAL MEDIA

11/18/11

Vintage Beads

I got an e-mail a few weeks ago from Vente at Vintage Beads asking if I would be willing to promote their site if they sent me some free beads to make jewelry from.  Of course I said yes!  I was so excited to get my little package in the mail from Europe and was even more excited to see what was inside it!

Here are a few pieces I made with their beautiful beads:

This first piece is a lariat-style necklace that can be worn either single-stranded or doubled:



I handmade "beaded beads" to make into links that I interspersed with links made from beautiful teal and clear vintage Lucite beads and links from a vintage chain I had in my stash.



The ends of the lariat each have different vintage beads:  the first is made of silver-toned drops and the second is made with three frosted clear Lucite flowers.




Here's a close-up of the beautiful teal Lucite beads and the beaded beads.


The second project I made was a pair of earrings using vintage glass headpins, vintage crystals and silver heishi from my own stash:


The third project I made was another pair of drop earrings using vintage Lucite faceted pearl drops and vintage pink pressed glass flowers:



Thanks again to Vente for the fun beads she sent to me!  If you get a chance, check out Vintage Beads' great selection of beads and findings!

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Oooh, so many pretties Molly! Love them. That lariat necklace is SO cool! And the earrings are sweet and lovely :)

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

Fantastic jewels!Beautiful design,lovely colors!

Mina said...

Nice! I love the brown earrings!! Well done :-)

Kat said...

I love your lariot, you really did a lovley job on it. How special and exciting to get the beads!