SOCIAL MEDIA

11/9/10

SNEAK PEEK! Partners With Fire Bead Soup Swap!

PartnerswithFire

Hello!  Tomorrow a group of us at Painting With Fire will be revealing the jewelry we have made from our Partners With Fire Bead Soup Swap beads.  So here's a sneak peek at some of the gorgeous beads I had to work with:

Sneak Peek_collage

Come back tomorrow to get a proper look at these gorgeous beads and the piece of jewelry I made with them!
Barbara Lewis said...

Molly, I'm really excited about tomorrow! Thanks for writing about it.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see!

Beth Bricker said...

I'll be waiting...........I love all of the enameled stuff. I would love to learn how to do this.

Christine said...

Can't wait to see what you've made! I started an enameling class last week - it's so fun!!

Diane said...

Oh, it looks like you had so much fun =)) Can't wait =))