SOCIAL MEDIA

11/10/10

Soup is On!

It is time to reveal our Partners With Fire Bead Swap beads and jewelry pieces!  My fabulous bead swap partner is Peggy Ward, who created these gorgeous beads for me to use:

PB040002
And here is the necklace I made with them:

Bead Swap Reveal

I love the eclectic mix of beads I had to choose from, and decided to make a necklace that can be worn with just about anything (my favorite kind!).  For the clasp I used a technique I learned from Kerry Bogert's book, Totally Twisted, and modified it to work with this piece.

What a fun experience this has been!  Thank you to Barbara Lewis of Painting With Fire Art Wear and to Lori Anderson of Lori Anderson Designs for organizing this fun event.

Thanks for looking! 
Pretty Things said...

That ROCKS! And I adore your mannequin! I have a commercial one but I really want one similar to yours!

KristiBowmanDesign said...

AWESOME!! I hope to participate in this next time, I only recently joined so missed out!!

Tami said...

BEAUTIFUL, Molly!!

Diane said...

Molly....I love all the colors! Yes, you can wear it with just about everything =)

Anonymous said...

the colors are lovely! you created a beautiful necklace!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Work!

My Life Under the Bus said...

*lying in a pool of my own drool*