SOCIAL MEDIA

7/6/08

Summer Jewelry Challenge Project #6


I've now finished project #6: "Mixed Metal Earrings" from Deryn Mentocks Summer Jewelry Challenge. This one was a little challenging for me, as I have a difficult time getting the earrings to come out to be the same length. The process, however, is really enjoyable - I love the look of layers on layers as well as incorporating found objects into these projects.



On to #7...



Diane said...

Molly these turned out just gorgeous...you are really giving me some great ideas. I am about to leave for vacation....=)

Anonymous said...

These are terrific! I love that you added the watch parts. Very creative!

Deborah Truesdell said...

Molly,

These are great! I, too, love that you added the watch parts, very fun!

~Melissa Merrill~ said...

I'm with you, on trying to make my earrings come out the same length. Though these turned out fabulous. great work.