3/12/15

30 Word Thursday: Watercolor Doodles


I wanted to share the newest project tutorial that I wrote for the Bella Crafts Publishing blog.  If you have a few minutes, check it out on their blog here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Word Thursday is simple... take a photo, write 30 words (no more, no less) and post it each Thursday.  This is a blog hop hosted by Erin Prais-Hintz over on her blog Treasures Found, pop on over there to see her post for this week as well as links to the 30 Words from everyone else.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh how lovely! I started the year out strong taking an online course LifeBook but then lost a lot of steam around week 6 when I got sick and couldn't catch back up. I really need to get back to it because I am missing it! I love what you are doing. Off to check out the tutorial. Enjoy the day! Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...