SOCIAL MEDIA

8/21/08

Lots of New Etsy Pieces...

Just a quick note to show you some of the new pieces I listed on etsy this week. I have been going through all of my started-but-never-finished projects and finally got many of them done. So...here's a few pictures - you can see the rest out in my etsy store (the crosses are for a Breast Cancer Awareness fundraiser - $15 each with $10 going towards the BCA Foundation that I did the mosaic for):


























Chris said...

I love your pieces!
I love your backgrounds!! A collander!! Wow!!! You rock, girl.

Fanciful Expressions said...

Molly these are beautiful pieces.I really like the crosses and the wrapped piece and the etched pieces and~~~~oh, I like all of them.

Carolyn

Beth said...

Wow you have been very busy !!! wonderful work, love that little bee!! !!!!
xo,
beth

Anonymous said...

They are fab! I also really like the crosses!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful work Molly!!

Anonymous said...

The hand colored piece is wonderful! I didn't know you could do that. Great!

Mary

DnJDesigns, Designs by Deedee said...

Molly, Your new pieces are just beautiful. You have so much talent and I can't wait to see what you make next!! I love the variety of techniques you use and I have a long way to go with my own skills. You my friend are a such an inspiration to me to just keep on learning what I can and leave what I can't to artist like you. Deedee

Deborah Truesdell said...

Molly,

Your work is a treat to look at! I am also drawn to the crosses you have posted! You are a very talented woman! Keep on creating!

Mosaic*Queen said...

Hi Molly!
Trying to catch up here! :-)
I LOVE all of your new jewelry!! especially the one with the bee!
I hope all is well with you!!
Hugs!
Michelle