SOCIAL MEDIA

10/24/08

Farmer's Market & Pumpkin Festival

Just a quick note to invite any and all of you who are in the Phoenix area to come on out to our Estrella Mountain Ranch Farmer's Market (10 - 2) and Pumpkin Festival (12 - 6). The link for all the info is here. I know we are a ways south and west of Phoenix, but it is well worth the drive! I'll have a booth at the Farmer's Market and I would love to see you there! I'll be selling this piece, along with a ton of new "stuff":




















:-) Molly





.
Fanciful Expressions said...

Molly,
That's a beautiful piece!! I so wish I lived closer so I could come to the Farmers Market. I'll just have to drool over your jewelry over the internet.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Tami said...

This is such a beautiful necklace, Molly! I sure wish I could stop by and see all of your other items and festivities. Hope you had fun!
Hugs,
Tami

Anonymous said...

Great necklace! Wish I lived nearby to come to your show!

Mary

DnJDesigns, Designs by Deedee said...

Wowzee, is that even a word? any way, I love the necklace and who knows if my son moves back to arizona I will let you know. I'd love to visit him and you too, I'll admire from afar for now :o)

Lana Manis said...

Your jewelry is beautiful ~ I'm sure it was a hit at the market!

Deborah Truesdell said...

Hi Molly!

Love your leaf on this piece! Someone once called me a talented woman (smile) - I hold that mirror up for you to look into and see yourself! One day, I too will find myself in Arizona and I will want to meet you for lunch or dinner and give you a big hug. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Unknown said...

Good morning, Molly!

I'm the gal with whom you chatted at Hobby Lobby the other evening. I've just been checking out your various websites. Your work is gorgeous--both jewelry and mosaics! I really wanted to come to the Farmer's Market in November, but I think you said it's only on Saturday, and I have a friend coming down from Payson that day to attend a card making class in Gilbert.

If you get a minute, can you send me an e-mail letting me know when you'll next be at the Farmer's Market after the November date? I really enjoyed talking with you and would like to see your work in person! My e-mail address is: lik2dns@hotmail.com.

Have a great day, Molly!!

Wendy

Christine said...

Hi Molly, thanks for visiting my blog! If I lived closer, I'd come visit you at the Farmer's Market! Have fun and happy Halloween! ~Christine

Diane said...

Your jewelry is so beautiful, I know you did well~but please let me know!
Also, I have tagged you (can't remember if you have done this~but I did want to link to you my dear friend).
xoxox