SOCIAL MEDIA

3/11/09

New Pendants...

I've been wanting to combine my mosaics and jewelry for a while now, and here are samples of what I've come up with. I want to put some of them on necklaces, but I'm not sure exactly what to use...possibly silk ribbon for a couple (any suggestions?). Anyway, here you go (the pictures aren't great, but you get the general idea...):



.

Fanciful Expressions said...

Wow, Molly they sure are beautiful. I love,love the one with the watch parts. I think very simple silver or copper chains would look nice because your pendants are such beautiful focals.
Or, as you were thinking, silk ribbons.
I really enjoy your work.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Gold Charm Bracelet said...

love the pretty pendants.They are each unique and have so many diverse colors and designs to choose from.Your jewelry is fabulous.