SOCIAL MEDIA

6/23/09

New Etsy Pieces...

Super-quick post today to share new Etsy pieces. I promise a 'real' post is coming! Enjoy...









Tami said...

Loving those beads and vintage round eyeglass, Molly!!! Such a talent and sweetie you are!
Is your son having a fun time on tour? Will probably sleep for days :)
Hugs,
Tami

lorhen82 said...

Hi Molly! These are all just beautiful! You must have been busy creating. Great work! ~Lori

manila condos said...

i just so love your designs lori :-)

Stephani Gorman said...

Beautiful Molly! Love your new jewelry! Hope your summer is off to a great start! Hugs, Stephani:)

Diane said...

Molly...you've changed your blog! I can't tell you how beautiful this looks! And, your new pieces are so cool! Love 'em for sure =)
Take care my friend....
xoxox

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Molly! I found your blog from Beth Quinn's.
I love your jewelry. The piece I especially liked was the top necklace, but I couldn't find it in your etsy shop. Is it available? I also had a thought. I am hosting a blog party on July 24 called Where Bloggers Create.
It's purpose is to show off our creative spaces along with a little bit of what we create in there. I thought it might be a good way to steer some traffic to your blog and let folks see your work. What do you think? Pop over and see what you think.

Karen
My Desert Cottage