SOCIAL MEDIA

12/18/09

Thank You, Secret Santa!

The only downfall to hosting a Secret Santa swap is that your Secret Santa really isn’t much of a secret.  The flip side of that, however, is that I knew who was going to be sending me my piece of jewelry, and I was so excited to see what this fantastic, artistic woman would send.   So you can imagine my excitement when I opened up my mailbox yesterday to find a beautifully wrapped package from my Secret Santa, Sally Turlington from Imagine This.  With anticipation I opened the box to discover the most beautiful necklace that incorporates so many of my favorite things:  found objects, vintage chain, the color red.  It couldn’t be more perfect for me! 

PC180016

I love the asymmetrical design with the beautiful handmade watch reliquary.

PC180007

The beautiful handmade clasp and use of different metals is right up my alley!

PC180015

Thank you, Sally, for this beautiful gift.  I can see how much time went into it, and I will treasure it always.
Anonymous said...

How pretty this is! I knew Sally would make something lovely!

Cindy said...

Your gift from Sally is beautiful! I imagine you must have been so pleased to receive this exceptional piece. I especially love the watch bezel with the Madonna and Child image.