SOCIAL MEDIA

2/19/10

One More Romantic Jewelry Post...

Just a quick post to show you the newest of my Valentine-esque jewelry:

P2190008"Hearts and Pearls "

This set is made from more of Artbeads.com's fabulous copper heart beads, paired with blue and white potato pearls.  The copper has been patinaed to an amazing red/pink shade and sealed to protect the finish.

P2190010

I love the contrast between the organic copper and the elegant silvers, blues and whites of the pearls.

P2190013

This set is really different from most jewelry that I design, and I love how it turned out: feminine with an edge.

If you like it too, you can find it for sale in my Etsy shop!

Necessary Legal Stuff: I have received the following product(s) free of charge from Artbeads.com and I am honestly reviewing it/them. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the product(s) received: Large Copper Bumpy Heart.
Anonymous said...

i love those hearts, lovely!

Unknown said...

Such a simple, yet fabulous necklace. I love the patina of the hearts! I'd love to achieve this color with my copper components. Guess I'll have to try some more.

Megan said...

I love the hearts and pearls earrings, very nice!

Have a great weekend!

brenda gebhart said...

these are very pretty.

Pretty Things said...

Just lovely! I love all those hearts!

diane cook said...

What gorgeous hearts! Molly, this set is beautiful =)

Diana said...

How fun it is to experiment with different textures, looks and colors. And you successfully did just that in your new pieces, Molly. The hearts are just so darn cute and coupled with the sweet pearls make for a wonderful contrast. Bravo!
Tootles
Diana

Unknown said...

I love the contrast you put together here, too.
Those heart beads are gorgeous, thank you for sharing!