SOCIAL MEDIA

9/10/10

Creative Sparks Friday and Another Totally Twisted Design: "River Through The Canyon"

Happy Friday!  Another Creative *sparks* Friday is upon us, so without further ado, here were this week's *sparks*:

Theme Color Palette

I took the opportunity to incorporate this week's *sparks* into my version of "Framed" from Kerry Bogert's book, "Totally Twisted".

I found these beautiful beads at Shimmering Light Creation's etsy shop, and knew they would be perfect for this project.  Little did I know how perfectly they would fit into this week's *spark* as well!

P9070009

Here's how the finished piece turned out:

"River Through The Canyon"
Picture2

The beautiful colors of the beads reminded me so much of the inspiration picture.

Picture3

I love the copper with these colors - so warm and earthy.

Picture1

As always, big thanks go out to Becky of The Gritty Bird for all her work in hosting this weekly challenge. 

If you would like to purchase this bracelet, you may do so in my etsy shop

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!
Barbara Lewis said...

Beautiful! All of the twists and turns are beautiful ... not a kink in anything! :-)

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

WOW! Your piece is gorgeous! I love the colors in the beads and I love, love the copper twisted around the beads to frame all that beauty.
Awesome!

My Life Under the Bus said...

LOVE the copper they are like tiny little globes - Beautiful !

jessememan said...

Lovely bracelet! I too like the copper :) I need to go check out Creative Spark and get inspired again.

Diane said...

Molly~
This bracelet is so yummy! Your work always amazes me.....

Stephani said...

Totally cool Molly! Love the inspiration, you really captured the movement and beautiful colors in your your bracelet! :)

Riki Schumacher said...

Beautiful Molly, love the colors and the wire work! You're awesome! Riki

Stacie said...

I love the way that the copper plays off of the deep blues...beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Molly! This is awesome!

You are so so talented. I love the wirework. Just perfect.

The colors are also to die for! :)

I can't wait to see what you create next.