SOCIAL MEDIA

2/9/11

Bead Table Wednesday: What Are You Working On?

Just a quick post to show you a couple of projects in the (very) early stage on my bead table today:

BTW 2-9-11

Here you can see beautiful beads from Firebabies, Juls Beads, Blue Seraphim and Earthenwood Studio, along with an enameled flower and etched copper pendant by me, gorgeous hand dyed ribbon and cord from Abbie and Ellie Originals, and a Mexican milagro heart pendant I picked up on my last trip to Tubac.

So...what are you working on today?
Leave me a comment and let me know!

As always, thanks go out to Heather from Humblebeads for hosting this fun weekly show-and-tell.  If you want to see other bead tables, check out the BTW flickr group here!
Diane said...

Like the tiny vintage pie tins holding all your goodies...and goodies they are Molly!

Anna Lear said...

Beautiful stuff -- your enameled flower is the first thing I noticed and it's just exquisite! I posted today, too (first time) and love seeing what everyone is working on. I also love those tins; there's a small stack of some of them in what was my mom's painting studio (she died last summer) and now I know just what to do with them. It'll be nice to use some of her art stuff for my own work.

Jan Thomason said...

you really want to know what i'm working on??
of course, today is friday so i figure it doesn't have to be jewelry related.............

i'm working on my creepy doll room.

(and it's fabulous)

do i win a prize? LOL