SOCIAL MEDIA

8/26/11

What Soup Ingredients Did I Send?

Now that I know my Bead Soup partner, Magda of Poranna Recznie Zrobilia has received her beads, I can share a picture of what I sent to her with you:


- Beautiful focal: Elizabeth Creations

- Hollow brown glass beads: Shimmering Light Creations

- Natural Hubei green turquoise nuggets

- Yellow jade

- Clear rutilated quartz

- Handmade copper swirl chain (inspired by Kerry Bogert's "Totally Twisted" book)

- Copper spacers, jump rings, clasp and barbells




I can't wait to see what Magda makes with these!

Shirley said...

Molly, what a stunning mix of soup! I knew you made those copper swirls as soon as I saw them! They are beautiful, and the hollow brown glass ones look awesome!

Jenni said...

Your focal bead is lovely and I love the swirly copper too..great job.Magda will be loving that soup.
Jenni