I FINALLY picked up the newest copy of Belle Armoire Jewelry, and all I have to say is...WOW!!! This has got to be one of my most favorite issues of all time. The talent is extraordinary, and so many wonderful artists are included, that I just had to share a few:
- Check out that gorgeous cover art from Mary Feliciano - beautiful!
- Maire Dodd has an AMAZING trio of resin and wire pieces, one of which she featured on the Love My Art Jewelry blog:
- Cat Kerr of In the Light Of The Moon has the most amazing Trinket Nest necklaces that tell absolutely beautiful stories:
- Maryann Carroll of Artisan Beads Plus features her signature handmade porcelain beads in stunning wireworked designs
- Lisa Weber of Silver Vine Jewelry has some of the most beautiful sterling and stone pieces
- One of my all-time favorite artists and people is Diane Cook of Rosa & Josie's. Her newest feature called "Framed", and it is beautiful:
- Teresa Smith of T Smith Designs shows how to use recycled glass in a super-cool bezel setting that I am going to be trying out soon!
These are just a few that stuck out to me, but there are SO many other artists featured, so be sure to pick up your copy soon!