SOCIAL MEDIA

1/30/15

30 Word Thursday...On Friday: Family

Last summer we spent a week at my folks' lake house.   I find I am missing my family so much today, and wanted to share kiddo pictures with you. Enjoy!








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Word Thursday is simple... take a photo, write 30 words (no more, no less) and post it each Thursday.  This is a blog hop hosted by Erin Prais-Hintz over on her blog Treasures Found, pop on over there to see her post for this week as well as links to the 30 Words from everyone else.

** Photo credit goes to Lori Moore of Lori Moore Photography (my fabulously talented sister-in-law). Her site is amazing, and you should go and check it out!
EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

I love the photos! Especially the last one when all of them splashed in the lake and their is one child left over ;)
Thanks for sharing the pictures of fun! Something to really look forward too.

TesoriTrovati said...

I can almost feel the heat and the soothing splash. What fun those cousins must have had! I love the series of action shots and that one of the whole crew. Thanks for sharing in the 30 Words. Enjoy the day. Erin