SOCIAL MEDIA

5/25/09

Two Days Til Tomorrow On Tour!

OK...I've kept this quiet until we knew for sure it was happening, and now I can finally say it out loud: our son, Zach, is going on tour with his band, Two Days Til Tomorrow, this summer! They will be part of Extreme Faith Productions' "Par Avion Tour" with 3 other bands. The tour will go for 16 days and encompass 6 states (Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon & California).

The headlining band is High Flight Society, and our boys will be opening for them with Sleep for Sleepers and This Great Escape. We are so excited! They will be starting out here in Arizona on June 12th at 7:30 pm at Grand Canyon University with a free concert. If you are in town and want to catch a great show, come on down - we would love to see you!




lorhen82 said...

That's so exciting! Tell them congrats for me! ~Lori

Peter (Faith For God) said...

Hello Molly,

That is so cool that they get to go on tour. It is too bad that they will not make it up here to the Seattle area. You will have to let me know when they do end up having a show up here because I would love to go see them! If their show in Oregon was in Portland I could probably swing that but Pendleton is just a bit too far. I wish them all the best. I really think that they have a great sound and if they could get on a good record label like Tooth & Nail Records I know that they would just take off. That is what has happened with my friends in "The Classic Crime" and they have been doing great. I just recently started hearing them on the radio. I will pray for their success.

Fanciful Expressions said...

Yay for Zach !!! It sounds exciting and what a great experience for you all. Wish the boys good luck for me.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Congrats two you and your son!!!!!
Melissa

Tami said...

That is SO exciting!!! What an accomplishment and honor for them!!! I wish them all the best and super fun times :)

Kim said...

Go Zach! That's crazy exciting too , and I hope he has a blast! Wow , what an experience it will be for them!