1/25/10

New Artbeads Goodies…

With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, I received a fun goody package from Artbeads.com with some new beads to play with, incorporating a Valentine’s Day theme.  Here’s a sneak peek of the beads they sent:
 P1190007


In addition to these beautiful beads, I purchased some others on my own, and I can’t wait to post pictures of the finished pieces - stay tuned!  :-)

In the meantime, take a look around the Artbeads.com site for fantastic deals on Valentine’s Day beads, Swarovski beads and elements, beautiful silver beads and findings, and an awesome vintage bead section – you’ll be hooked! 

To make it even more tempting, all of Artbeads.com’s Valentine’s Day items are currently 15% off!

Happy Shopping!

Necessary Legal Stuff: I have received the following products free of charge from Artbeads and I am honestly reviewing them. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received: Metallite 5mm Antique Silver Heart with Granulations, Vintage Pink and Black Striped Round Beads, Vintage Jet Four-Sided Oval Beads, Vintage White Barrel Beads, 6mm Fire Polish Mix Pink Tones (50 pack), Copper Large Art Deco Heart Pendant, Black, White, and Pink Kalera Bead

4 comments:

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

those are beautiful! i'm off to check their sale.

diane said...

They look like candy! How appropriate =)
(great photos Molly)
xoxox

Carol said...

Ohhhhh....I love artbeads!!! Beautiful selection Molly~

Pretty Things said...

Looks great! I just posted one of the two pieces I made with my ArtBeads stash!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...