8/19/10

Totally Twisted Project: Loopy Loo

Well, I've finally had a chance to finish another project from Kerry Bogert's book, "Totally Twisted" that I call "Loopy Loo":

Picture2

The techniques used in this project are:  simple loop, head pin and hook clasp. 


Picture5

I ordered beads especially for this project from Jenn at blueseraphim on etsy, and am in love with the color combinations.  They are fantastic and the design is really fun - almost like working with buttons, once you get the discs attached.

If you like this bracelet, you can pick it up in my etsy shop.

Now...on to the next project!

4 comments:

Riki Schumacher said...

Pretty, pretty Molly! Love the colors and the way it is constructed. Very cool! Riki

julie Haymaker thompson said...

Oh I love color !!! This is so perfect !now I see what can be done with these oh so cute beads .

Blenda said...

Stopping by to hi, Miss Molly. Hope your summer has been a good one. What a lovely bracelet and so are the beads. XOX Blenda

steufel said...

Ohh, love the colors too. And those colored jumpring are a great detail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...