SOCIAL MEDIA

8/19/10

Totally Twisted Project: Loopy Loo

Well, I've finally had a chance to finish another project from Kerry Bogert's book, "Totally Twisted" that I call "Loopy Loo":

Picture2

The techniques used in this project are:  simple loop, head pin and hook clasp. 


Picture5

I ordered beads especially for this project from Jenn at blueseraphim on etsy, and am in love with the color combinations.  They are fantastic and the design is really fun - almost like working with buttons, once you get the discs attached.

If you like this bracelet, you can pick it up in my etsy shop.

Now...on to the next project!
Riki Schumacher said...

Pretty, pretty Molly! Love the colors and the way it is constructed. Very cool! Riki

Unknown said...

Oh I love color !!! This is so perfect !now I see what can be done with these oh so cute beads .

Unknown said...

Stopping by to hi, Miss Molly. Hope your summer has been a good one. What a lovely bracelet and so are the beads. XOX Blenda

steufel said...

Ohh, love the colors too. And those colored jumpring are a great detail.