SOCIAL MEDIA

9/1/10

I Love Them All Treasury

Another thank you goes out to Laura Blanck of Open Studio Beads for including my "Tide Pool" set in her "I Love Them All" treasury:
Etsy Treasury_Sept_2 2010
She included this beautiful bit of poetry with the treasury that I just have to share with you:

From light to dark, my choices
are some paints and prints, the
cozy beach and that bright quilt,
a cat, some flowers, bangles,
my home sweet home, when I
was five, the magic of glass...
Never alone, this too shall pass:
I love them all...



Please take time to check out the gorgeous items included in this beautiful treasury!
Barbara Lewis said...

This is such a beautiful treasury and the perfect spot to feature Tide Pool! I love that necklace. You got it goin' on girl!

Laura Blanck said...

You've made my day, my night, my all, thank you so much!, Laura from Openstudio/Openstudiobeads.

myletterstoemily said...

i love your tide pool set! it's just lovely.
scrolling back, i love all your jewelry!

such talent!