SOCIAL MEDIA

11/12/10

"With One Finding" Design Challenge

With one Finding Design Challenge Logo

I certainly didn't mean to wait this long to post about this, but I do want to make sure you all know about the "With One Finding" challenge going on over at this post at one of Diane Cook's blogs, "Brass Bouquet Designs".

If you are a fan of beautiful brass filigree and findings, this challenge is for you!  The deadline is the end of this month, so hurry on over to learn more about it!
Riki Schumacher said...

Great job Molly! Have fun. Riki

Pretty Things said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you make! I would join in but I'm so swamped I might explode if I took on another thing. I saw what Cindy Wimmer picked out for her challenge piece and I'm living vicariously through you guys!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh my I have to go check this out!!!

Diane said...

Thanks my friend =))
diane
xoxox