SOCIAL MEDIA

1/12/11

Bead Table Wednesday

Heather Powers of Humblebeads is hosting a fun weekly bit of inspiration called "Bead Table Wednesday". To participate, you just have to post a picture of what is on your bead table at the moment, blog about it and post the picture in the flicker group as well.

So here's what is on my bead table today:

BTW 1-12-11

I've got beautiful glass beads and discs from Cindy Gimbrone and Blue Seraphim and an enameled heart and key by me along with some turquoise recycled sari silk.  I've been trying to work out a design that hasn't quite come together - YET - but it will!

Take some time to check out the other bead tables in the flicker group.  If you want to participate, Heather's blog has more information about it.

Happy creating everyone!
Libby Leuchtman said...

Looks like fun! Love your bead table.

mairedodd said...

yours is beautiful - mine looks a mess - but maybe i should just post next week anyway!
have to go and take a look - thanks molly...

Diana said...

Your bench is so very tidy and laden with such beautiful beads...I especially like the heart. I know you are going to create a beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing.
Tootles
Diana

Chris said...

Colorful and gorgeous! I bet you created something lovely. :-)