SOCIAL MEDIA

6/29/11

Bead Table Wednesday: What's On Your Table Today?

Heather Powers of Humblebeads hosts "Bead Table Wednesday", allowing us to show off what we have going on in our workshops.  Here's what is laid out on my work table today:



I've had these gorgeous beads from Juls Beads (who, incidentally, is having a 20% off sale in her etsy shop right now!), and am finally incorporating them into a couple of jewelry pieces.

So...what are you working on?
My Life Under the Bus said...

Those hearts are stunning!

Pretty Things said...

I actually packed up my bead table today because it was making me all twitchy and tense -- it took on a life of its own!

Anna Lear said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see what you make with these! And I love how you composed this photo -- really nice!

steufel said...

wow, that looks intriguing, And the colors are stunning, so are Juls and her beads:-)

Jo said...

I love the mix of red hearts with the copper links! I started my Wednesday making a necklace based on Heather's Summer Solstice necklace, but it turned into a bracelet!

Chris said...

Pretty!! The copper and the hearts is lovely. Waiting for you to make it work together!